Where telemedicine is applicable
Anamnesis taking and making a primary diagnosis to the patient. Transferring data from client devices to the doctor
Remote trainings for doctors
медперсонала и проведение практических занятий под удаленным контролем специалиста
Interaction with the doctor without his visit to the house. Counseling, patient support remotely
Remote patient monitoring (RPM)
Monitoring the patient’s condition, signals for the treating physician in case of emergency. Accompanying the patient during rehabilitation
Consultation with patients on video / audio communication. Providing medical information anywhere in the world
Medical support in emergencies and disasters
Providing medical care in emergency situations, assessing the severity of patients in conditions with an unprepared place and when the presence of a doctor is not possible.
Benefits for the patient
- Convenience: Patients do not have to take time away from work for an appointment. There is also no travel time or associated expenses, such as paying for gas or child care.
- Increased access: Patients in rural areas can obtain specialty services, such a mental health treatment or post-surgery follow up, that they otherwise might not get without traveling a large distance for an in-person visit. Similarly, patients who live in federally designated, underserved areas have increased access to primary, dental and mental healthcare.
Benefits of telemedicine for clinics and doctors
- Reduced cancellation of visits: due to inconvenience for patients. Doctors can contact later or at the appointed time if the patient has forgotten about the appointment.
- Getting information about the patient’s condition without his personal presence.
- Joint online consultation, data sharing, discussion of tests, joint operation under the supervision of a more qualified doctor.