CRM system modules
- Patient data: address, phone, mail, date of birth and documents
- Financial data – paid bills, service orders, patient deposit
- Correspondence with the patient, calls, appointments, activity on the site
Electronic clinic registry
- Make an appointment online
- The button “Record an appointment” is placed on the site, in social networks and any other electronic resources
- Synchronization of electronic registries with the personal schedule of doctors
- SMS and Email Reception Alerts
What is the difference between the paid version and the free one?
The paid version provides the ability to store images up to 500 mb in size.
If I refuse the free version – will my files be lost?
Not. Your files are stored in our storage all the time you use the CRM system. You will lose the ability to upload large files and will not have access to use paid functionality – the very same access to read and edit already created records will be available.
I already have a customer base, can I transfer it to this CRM system?
You can either add everyone to the database for free. or order import service on a paid basis – for this, write to us on the contact form.